LDX 2.50% 4.1¢ lumos diagnostics holdings limited

Yeah, 100%, patience is key @ExtraPace! Last night I read an...

1. 737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    Yeah, 100%, patience is key @ExtraPace!

Last night I read an interview from July 21 with Doug Ward (from just after FDA approval and CR)... Some of the key things that stood out were actually the timing/logistics to get FebriDX to market in the USA. Take a look at the extract below...

“Before I joined, we had built huge amounts of inventory of other products that didn’t eventually make it and we had significant write offs as a result,” said Ward. These writeoffs have hurt the bottom line and in turn, the company’s share price. “Now cash is very, very precious to us. So we chose not to pre-manufacture anything prior to the announcement.” The company is now in the process of ordering all the components, and investing its money into the supply chain.After that, we’ll start to gear up manufacturing and selling later on in the year.” Ward expects that the next set of news flow for the company would be around commercial deals for FebriDx.“It’s an economic story, and it’s one that takes time.”

My take is that the process to enter the US market has been far more calculated. To think this article was written at the end of July, it has only been 2.5 months. That's not much time when you take into consideration you are about to make one of the most critical steps in the company's history. F*ck this up and you don't get a second chance.

So yeah, sure, for some it feels like things are dragging. People then get anxious and interpret this as things not going smoothly. But remember, only 2.5 months have passed. And then read again what has to be done to get the product ready. With that in mind, maybe even Q4 2023 was a bit presumptuous. But hey, we're still five weeks from Christmas, and they keep mentioning Q4, so you just never know what they've go in store for us.

Remember, patience.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $19.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.1¢ $2.009K 49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 166999 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 35000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.45pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.