CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

G'day Andy87 Tues., 15th June, Beer o'clock.Nice post. I hope...

1. 123 Posts.
    G'day Andy87 Tues., 15th June, Beer o'clock.

Nice post. I hope the 15 grand will go into more cfe shares. They are an excellent long-term investment despite the volatility. Just be aware that the dividend strippers will/have been active and you can also expect selling after the 23rd June from those with a tax-loss situation. There will never be a better time to buy!

My experience is that often a share will fall the value of the dividend [or more] on ex-dividend day but then usually recovers within the next month. People have short memories and will be looking for the next opportunity. When news of the Marampa rail infrastructure investment and/or other investments hit the screen a lot of newbies will join in. An investment firm I follow recently rated cfe as a value between 66-103 cps. It is a bit dated but gives a fairly exhaustive view of the incredible value here. I firmly believe that they have UNDERRATED the African iron ore investments as this review was done BEFORE the recent big price increases in iron ore.

http://www.capelam.com.au/IRM/Company/ShowPage.aspx?CPID=1961&EID=12703109&PageName=Lodge Partners Research - CFE buy recommendation AUD$0.66

In a year or so I hope you will be opening a bottle of veuve cliquot and thinking of this post [and the fact that you held your nerve].

Cheers, mate Doomdog

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 999000 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.1¢ 82176439 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.