ZFX zinifex limited

hi ralph,the 5.94% is only for the half year. it is actually...

1. 5,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    hi ralph,
    the 5.94% is only for the half year. it is actually double that on an annual basis. ie 11.88%
    I dont know od any ASX 50 company that will pay an 11% fully franked divvy.
    Having said that it will probably be less in the second half of the year due to less earnings with the zinc price being lower than originally anticipated.

$486 million fully franked paid out to shareholders will be more than leighton holdings earn for the year, lol.

i guess my vision for zfx over the long term is a company making stacks of cash over the next 10 years from the commodities supercycle. They have room to increase outputs and also diversify into other metals.
    Greg Gailey has shown an interest in other metals such as Gold, Copper and silver. i am not sure why they havent expressed an interest in Uranium yet. It would seem logical as it goes hand in hand with copper and they could buy most Aussie U companies with next months dividend.lol.
    its possible to see $2 bill in earnings grow to $4 bill over the next 5 years and with an increase in mine life we could definitely see a $40-$50 billion dollar company.

cheers andrewe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.