BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Diverging opinions, page-7

1. 458 Posts.
    G'day 286,

Did you vote against giving the current management team their share options? Why hasn't the CEO been removed if he was so bad? Why did shareholders vote overwhelmingly in November to give the Board a dollop of options?

Here the most respected CEO in the uranium space Glasier comes to fix the mess and to get BLR shareholders a return on their investment, and yet all I read on this board is "vote against the deal". I am also down a bit but I do know having the Bono of uranium running the company is a solution to my losses. Plus Glasier has mines that are fully permitted and can go into production in 2015 that he operated while he was CEO of energy fuels.

Remember the $13,5 million payment that BLR has to make in order to OWN the HT deposit? How was Haynes going to find $13,5 bar? He can't find 1 bar let alone 13,5. Many seen to forget BLR does not OWN 90 m pounds of uranium. BLR owns 24,5% of the HT. STB and NZ own the rest.

Guess what happens if BLR can not pay 13,5 million?

Quick question. Where do you think the ore from HT is going to be milled? White Mesa?

It was always a level playing field. But the shareholders never came to play, they let management play both sides and now the mess has a chance of getting sorted. But yet shareholders are trying kill the deal. It makes zero sense.

Cait

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.