RNE 50.0% 0.1¢ renu energy limited

diversification, page-2

1. 729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    LOL
    Some truth but a little harsh I think. From my perspective the original decisions were probably made on the basis of good info at the time but things have changed both in the market and for GDY. Realising the worth of the asset may be a good idea to alleviate cash flow.

Two things disappoint me:
    1. In the release to the market after the speeding ticket we were informed that the forward work plan would be finalised in July. It is September and they still haven't done this. This just reeks of differing agendas between the 2 JV partners. From my prespective the JV was a mistake allowing ORG to take control.

2. The salaries of senior management is not commensurate with their responsibilities. This is a 50 person company, not 500 - eg:

Manager Safety and People - another name for HR manager and gets $385k all up

Included in these figures are "short term incentive paymen ts". I would have thought holding onto your job was incentive enough since you haven't delivered on your business plan.

I still hold but I think share holders need to vote as much of this down as possible and stick it up them at the AGM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
-0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $804.1K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $3.753K 2.502M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
111 128435647 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 11358852 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.37am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.