NGF 0.00% 25.0¢ norton gold fields limited

diversification, page-4

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello jacomo and all,

This current volatility is not the end of the gold rally hold your nerve. Funds are having to cover other losses with gold stock profits and the stops are going off - that is all.

Big investors were long gold and short the stocks. First they liquidate the gold longs (happening now). Very opportunistic they let the gold stocks fall in the panic of international banking crisis.

G20 noises were good and markets will wait to see support rhetoric to calm down now. Gold is going to rally hard soon and the gold stocks will outperform. This is opportunism by the big players but they have to make their move soon. My bet is that they are in "quiet" liquidation of their short on the stocks already.

When they unwind properly it will be off to the races. I contacted NGF a few months back to talk about their changed fortunes. They are ready now, this is the game changer and the news flow over the next 12 - 18 months will be exciting. They need to change the debt IMO, to lift final restrictions (now much better than Lehman's) and lower interest rate. Momentum will build I really like the story and track record, turned around adversity - a very good sign.

Many other compelling stories out there these gold stocks are incredibly good value. I am not going to name my favorites in this thread as it would be off-topic. OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS.

DYOR
    Best regards,
    CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.