NSE 0.00% 0.4¢ new standard energy limited

diversification

1. 7,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    Before I go on,I must say that i'll be holding NSE for the next couple of because it is reasonable to expect 200% return from current levels & I am NOT suggesting selling.
    I was just tacken aback by the endorsement of NO diversification on this forum.
    If one can answer the following questions with a resounding YES...Then by all means DO NOT diversify.
    1) Is NSE the best performer in the last 12 month?..I can answer this by a NO.
    2) Will NSE be the BEST performer in next few years?...I can safely answer NO.
    3) Is NSE risk free?...It looks safe ...But I can not give a resounding yes.
    We must appreciate that the main driver for the maket's interest lies in NSE's 25% in Goldwyer which might have "the best shale in the world"
    Merlinleigh..Laurel project...US assets...Even our holding in BRU are unlikely to to make NSE a ten bagger plus.
    It all boils down to Goldwyer....If we can safely say that A) it will be an outstanding success & B) MORE IMPORTANTLY that we will be allowed by COP or any other major to enjoy the enormous spoils of this success...Then Pile all your capital on NSE & don't consider any other...The ten bagger plus is a strong possibility.
    If there is a shadow of a doubt...Then consider others (if for no other reason par to reduce risk)
    By holding a single stock...one occasionally becomes obscenely rich...But with an awful lot of risk & certainly is not the rule.
    Sorry for the long narrative...I am a big fan of NSE,but I like others as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.