NSE 0.00% 0.4¢ new standard energy limited

Ive had a gutful of both of you. Stop your petty complaints and...

1. 99 Posts.
    Ive had a gutful of both of you. Stop your petty complaints and issues with each other.

The best thing... repeat.. the best thing about NSE/BRU/SXY/AWE etc forums (any shale gas basin stock really...), is that their are limited posts, and they are never in the most discussed stocks on hotcopper. This keeps out all the crap like what you 2 are going on about. I repeat.. these stocks are never the most talked about, but have some of the best 6 month gains in the ASX. Lets keep it that way.. the less people that jump in, the more shares we can all get at a lower price before the big herds come.. (i hear the rumbling in the distance heading this way!)

The shale gas story unfolding in australia is incredible, and there are limited players and hardly anyone is really onto it! These stocks are absolutely booming because a few investers like us understand what is going on, a fundamental shift in oil exploration.... charts look incredible for all of them, awesome uptrends with no end in sight. The ride has been great so far... and soon the ride of your life.

When these stocks ride 5-10% in a day and there are no posts, i smile.

Keep all the above in mind before you post 2 cents worth against each other. What you talk about doesnt matter. The story here is mindblowing and hardly anyone knows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.