RDF 0.00% 95.8¢ redflex holdings limited

diversification

1. rab
    4,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    As we have all read, Redflex has been through this before in other states where it has been overturned.The beauty of course is not having all your eggs in one basket or one state ,so to speak.Redflex has diversification of locations.This is a great safety factor of the business.
    They will always come across these annoying little problems because they are so succesful and hold such a large portion of the market.
    So they could lose 10% of their market, the revenue of which wont even be affected for at least 18 months.The income of which will pay for installation and equipment a few times over and then they move it all to new locations if it goes against them.
    Anyway, 18 months,at 15 installations month,conservative estimation,another 270 sites in other states.
    I would also be very worried if i was involved in voting this legislation through and having my name recorded as having done so.First death or serious injury from someone shooting a red light where a camera has been removed is wide open to being sued for deliberate negligence for public safety.If your loved one was killed in such a situation you wouldnt just say i told you so.I am sure the state goverment would not put themselves in such a situation, especially in the U.S.A.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.