RDF 0.00% 95.8¢ redflex holdings limited

Quite so. Again, i refer to my earlier post comparing RDF to...

1. 1,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    Quite so. Again, i refer to my earlier post comparing RDF to HDR. Just prior to drilling commencing a couple of years ago HDR, if you believed everything you read in the newspapers, was out of buisness due to a "coup" in Mauritania. Now HDR had, and still does have most of its eggs in the one basket but the "coup" is old, forgotten news. RDF on the other hand is now "tainted" as one state may, at some date in the future pass legislation to ban RLC`s. ONE STATE. Did any of the recent articles mention how many states there are in the USA. Last count was 50 or so. How many have legislation allowing RLC`s? 15-20 `ish. How many more will have enabling legislation in the next 12-18 months? Anybodys guess. I`d hazard a guess and say there`ll be more states allowing RLC ( and speed?) than there are now. One figure i heard 18 months or so when i first got into RDF was Chicago had 2500 intersections suitable for RLC. Yes ONE CITY. From memory California has 35 cites out of a possible 300 or so with RLC. All i`m saying is the current market reaction is a short term "blip" on what looks to me like a potentially huge market. Why step off now? Whens the best time to buy the best stocks?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.