A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

DIVERSIFICATION, page-22

1. 17,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1267
    Hi Atom, ok thanks for that, it's most informative and may answer Sydneyguy question on why GXY haven't looked at it as their product seems to be somewhere in between those lower two products, the SC4.8 and SC6.0, so may be difficult to upgrade to meet the higher technical standard required for ceramics.

Also sounds like some iron can't be removed, from the tweet "Behre Dolbear state you cant separate Fe2O3 occurring within the spodumene mineral lattice" if I am interpreting this bit correctly. So perhaps those with high iron in the mineral lattice (whatever that is) haven't got much hope to start with.

So if I am reading correctly it looks like it's a combination of increasing the Lithium % and decreasing the iron content , or perhaps consistently meeting the iron spec. Perhaps floatation and electromagnet separators required.

Don't know if @johnwightman will comment now he is not a holder, but would be good to get some input from some with process engineering experience.

Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.