GRK 0.00% 0.2¢ green rock energy limited

Hi Tawnyport,A little surprised to see this from you although i...

1. 1,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Tawnyport,

A little surprised to see this from you although i have a feeling your frustration has quite a bit to do with your Option holdings (which is substantial) and the possibility that the company may not deliver in your timeframe.

You do raise very valid questions and i am sure most of the GRK holders will be asking the same questions, however i keep on telling myself this is a LONG term investment.

Personally i have not touched the options even though they originally seemed a great leverage and i have basically stuck to accumulating the physical on dips. Time will tell, but i am still very confident on the management delivering. Cash is the key, a JV will resolve this and i have faith in the management using this time to pursue financing opportunities. I keep going back to the reasons why i purchased the stock in the first place and see no reason to bail at the moment.

You have contributed greatly to this forum and I enjoy reading your posts which are very informative and genuine which i personally appreciate and hope we see some SP action over the next few months to bring the options into the equation.

Good Luck

Cheers
    R

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.