M4M 5.00% 1.9¢ macro metals limited

Here are Kev's 'notes' from the last GM. Nah, nothing...

1. 728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    Here are Kev's 'notes' from the last GM. Nah, nothing disingenuous about that summary. I'm sure the failure to mention that the 'US investment company' was actually a subsidiary of Bergen was an honest oversight.

And Kev, who led you to believe that Bergen wouldn't sell under 3.5c (i assume that's what you meant)?

"I asked questions on oppie reissue even though I don't have any. They didn't give much comment on that but if they are not in the money by expiry date. I hope they do indeed reissue as it would not only be fair to long term holders but the funding generated would be cheap and the shares more tightly held.
    I all so asked if the next tranches taken up by Diversified would be placed at 0.018 . Answer No they will be issued at a discount to the SP at the the time they take up the tranche issue.
    Diversified are a large US investment company who were given our business ahead of Sorbie Bornhelm and various other financial institutions before settling with Diversified.
    My understanding is they wont be selling before 0.035 cents. Craig spoke with a clear concise voice and I'm sure he want's to see this project go ahead as much as we all do. You do realise that the company was on the brink when he was asked to take up the role he's in. with just $180 k in the bank at the time and with a mining licence fee due. In all fairness funds were raised and it was renewed the Nigerian gov could have knocked us back and gone with some Chinese or Russian mob. Thanks to the relationship K J has built with people in Nigeria we now have a secure tenement. Also we now have funding to go ahead with the BFS and hopefully soon with this pandemic mostly behind us we can move forward."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $492.6K 24.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 985945 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 750000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ 21985022
Last updated 15.45pm 03/05/2024 ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.