PLS 0.87% $2.92 pilbara minerals limited

This has probably already been posted but in case you missed it...

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    This has probably already been posted but in case you missed it - a cracker of a podcast from the Lithiumbull with Albermale executives Gerrit Fuelling and Tim McKenna. I recommend you listen as it is very positive re lithium demand - particularly interest in spodumene mines and the need for the big lithium players to acquire mines.

The first half with Gerrit Fuelling probably the most interesting for us. He talks about how industry needs ALL lithium projects to be successful in this rappidly growing market - ie brines and hard rock. Even high cost lepidolite mines are likely to be built. Then goes on to say how brines are limited due to pumping restrictions - they are unable to scale up like hard rock mines. Acquisitions by the majors are therefore a necessity in order to grow and scale up to accelerate lithium output. Interestingly he was unconcerned about higher opex and capex as the OEMs and battery manufacturers will be needing lithium and will simply be forced to pay more - ie $40k US per ton is not too much and will be recouped over time as the price of lithium grows. He mentioned it’s likely to grow from $12-$17 or 18 a kilo in coming years.

Tim McKenna talked about how US govt and military is waking up to the need to secure reliable supplies of materials - perhaps looking to partner with another country who can provide these materials....

All in all very insightful and made me confident we can expect lots of interest and a good deal for the upcoming sale of interest in stage 3.

https://www.realvision.com/tv/shows/investment-ideas/videos/the-lithium-bull#.XJzqbtIX7zk.twitter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.92
Change
0.025(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $8.819B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.90 $3.03 $2.84 $54.83M 18.71M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 162127 $2.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.92 103083 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.