TER 0.00% 20.0¢ terracom limited

Divestment of South African operations

1. 2,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    HI all,

I'm running the ruler over TER as it is lagging other coal stocks for obvious reasons. I noticed SOL (3.7 million units) and the chairman ()1.5 million units) of TER recently.

I'm just looking around have not brought any but feel they will pay the tax bill this past quarter and possible resume dividends next quarter, the big tick for me is the potential sale out of South Africa as mentioned on page 15 of the 29/11/2023 General meeting presentation slide as per below.

Thats a great move and buy a nearby mine in QLD.

My query is what value are the 3 African mines worth? Has management stated a figure in the past?

I'll dig around and try and find more information, thought i'd ask here first.

Management Focus

•Blair Athol JORC Reserve confidence improving annually with current Life of Mine remaining at 8+ years
    •Further cost containment with in-house blast hole drilling, Q3 FY2024
    •Eskom CSA Award imminent for Eloff project
    •Divestment of our interest in the South African Operations to achieve appropriate economic return with potential for special dividend once sale concludes
    •Blair Athol processing precinct leveraging off well established water, power and other infrastructure to provide a shared precinct for greenfield coal opportunities in the region (including direct neighbouring and other regional)
    •Be better than our peers
    •Be a reliable, consistent producer
    •Be a cost conscious business

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.