MCW 0.85% 58.5¢ macquarie countrywide trust

Kevi you'll get 4K (if you had 100k units before 23rd Dec) and...

1. 257 Posts.
    Kevi you'll get 4K (if you had 100k units before 23rd Dec) and they don't take any tax...but i think when you file your tax return, you should put whatever the amount you have got....

But this one seems to be working out really well for me... (the one i would like to hold for a long term and i look forward to accumulating them)

at current price of 0.16, you're almost guarenteed another 4c in the second half of this year... so even if someone wants to buy now or later, this will pay you capital in 2 yrs in dividends (i think i should use the term distribution) alone... on top of that you add the capital gains...
    I wish i had a large sum of money to put in this...but at present i do not have...:-)
    Also i find this is good one for trading as well in short term perspective...I have traded this until now like 5 times from nov last year... (i bought @ 0.24, 0.20, 0.18, 0.17 and 0.25 and then i sold them within 3 days for 0.26, 0.26 and 0.19)
    however at present i do not hold any...but i got the $600 as distributions yesterday...at least something to smile about in my current messy situation...

Among the REIT's i have looked at for some reason i liked MCW than others... pls don't ask me why... IMO they have good rental income and prop... and they did not tap market for any capital raising... i love to take present oppurtunities...so i'm buying even some lotto to give me any cash to throw on this cow...

It's all my opinion... since i have spelled out positive on this one you may get some bad news on this...:-) i'm just so unlucky person... so pls DYOR...

Cheers
    PMT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.