NHC 0.60% $4.98 new hope corporation limited

Griffon, My view ire NHC s very much the same as yours. I also...

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Griffon, My view ire NHC s very much the same as yours. I also invest in NHC for divi purposes but I have a (dubious) advantage over you, which is that I am in retirement and having put our super fund into pension mode we are tax free. So we don't have to balance the the choice of selling for profit against the resulting tax implication. I remember those days. Yuk!
    So having decided the coal sector is (long term) solid and determining NHC is very well run my investment decision then came down to other factors and divi performance is an important one. I will now contentedly leave it to run and do it's thing. It would take something very serious to happen to cause me to change that.
    As for NWH. Well in my opinion that is as well run a company as there is on the asx, and they have proved it for years. They are not in a glamorous industry and they are also not in a super high profit industry but they are so well run it makes them (IMO) a standout. Again, it depends upon you investment strategy but I sleep very soundly at night. I emphasise, everyone needs to make their own decisions and taking the word of strangers, particularly on websites, is a risky strategy. But they are worth a look. But perhaps this is being discussed on the wrong company site.
    BTW I keep a very small part of my funds for the speculative end. I feel life needs a little spice, even in my doltage. EYE and HZN fall into that mix and if you are interested in divi check out HZN.
    But I fear I am getting off track. Good luck with NHC
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.98
Change
-0.030(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $4.209B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.98 $4.99 $4.92 $8.119M 1.635M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19403 $4.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.98 82849 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.98
  Change
-0.030 ( 0.58 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.95 $4.99 $4.92 498227
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
NHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.