TLS 0.52% $3.86 telstra group limited

dividend error on google finance

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Does anyone else get annoyed with how google finance always puts in two dividends for some ASX stocks like TLS. One on the ex-div date and a second 5 days later, same for ANZ. I have reported this to Google every 6 months and it is ignored because Australia is apparently not big enough to show up on their radar. So I would like to get their attention by trying to get enough people to report it to them that they take notice. Could anyone interested please go into google finance help, report an error about the TLS dividends, and if you do that either post or thumbs up so we get an idea how many it takes to get their attention.

I find google finance a good quick way to track a portfolio when travelling or in an insecure environment. While it is not the best portfolio tool, it has the advantage of allowing you to upload portfolio transactions rather than enter them manually, unlike Yahoo for instance. Are there any alternatives where I can upload my transactions as a CSV file which I can save from my broker? Something better than google?

Please if you can make the effort, report this to Google and help get their attention, then post back or TU for the count.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.