SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

Well this is one of the things that the company and its...

1. 735 Posts.
    Well this is one of the things that the company and its directors clearly screwed up and have done absolutely nothing about it because the directors are pathetic.

The 2013 dividend was paid as promised in the prospectus. That was all good. But the problem is that the idiots did not proof read the prospectus properly and whoever wrote it up for them had the wrong date being September. Most likely thinking it was going to run on the Australian financial year and not the Chinese financial one.

Both the directors will tell you this if you speak to them and one of my friends who spoke to the CFO months ago was told the same thing. Dividend is not in September, that was a error. What I don't understand is why they could not have just issued a clarification about that since it was clearly causing some people to be confused.

Regarding the dividend for the 2014 financial year well that year is gone and the company resolved not to pay a dividend, which is all good. So the earliest possible dividend would be paid in 2016 and represent the dividend for the 2015 financial year.

The company has clearly stated that when it does pay dividends they will be on an annual basis and not bi annually. So I don't see how people can be asking if there will be a dividend in September when the financial year is not even finished yet. I mean how the hell do you pay an annual dividend before the year is even finished.

In short there will be no dividend in 2015 and the earliest possible time for the next dividend is 2016. Either way if you are buying this for dividends I think you need to rethink your strategy IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.