TI1 0.00% 1.4¢ tombador iron limited

g’day all.I posted this on the FEX board, but it’s also relevant...

1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    g’day all.
    I posted this on the FEX board, but it’s also relevant here, particularly if they confirm decent and ongoing dividends, as they have already suggested.
    cheers,
    ned.

g’day rooks.

the other thing that will come into play later this year is potential for FEX (& TI1), to be included in ASX 300. Inclusions/exclusions are made in March & September each year, so it won’t be soon, but I expect come July/August, we should be banging the door down on that index.
    from the bottom (number 300) up, the caps are $110m, $130m, $260m, $290m, $320m.
    https://dividend.net.au/asx-300/

stocks need to have a decent cap and have been there for a while before they get in. I expect we’d need to be above $200m at least and have been there for some months. Don’t know really, but TI1 has been at/ above $150m for a while.

once in the ASX 300, a number of instos & funds will buy it.

so if FEX can lay out their use of cash in some detail, we may well make it by September. Just a nice bonus on top of everything else we expect in these next 6 months.

im no chartist, but the 1 year chart is interesting. FEX seems to rise, then enter a period of consolidation/retracing, for a while, before heading higher and doing the consolidation again. We could be entering another consolidation period. But strong Ann’s on the cash might drive it higher.

cheers,

ned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.