IWI international wine investment fund (the)

its a question of credibility - look at past history, how they...

1. 263 Posts.
    its a question of credibility - look at past history, how they fought against wind-up so that the boyos could keep collecting. guess they will pay out as little if any and as late as they can that they can plausibly get away with.

cannot understand how the largest iwi investor voted yes at the last vote which got up the 75% required vote for delisting etc. he was aware of my views. Guess he must have been made some promises, which i dont know about, which he fell for.

wonder if the iwi investors have seen the size of the capital gains tax cheques they have to write out to the taxman re the distributions in 2008/09. expect will be shocked if taxes not done yet.

fortunately (unfortunately ?) i had more than enough other realised capital gains tax losses so did not have to write out these cheques.

wonder who was telling the brl grape growers that it was a great idea to fund the setting up of and owning a minority unlisted share in one of the largest grape growing mis businesses. expect the mis tax punters will experience shocks and follow the timbercorp and great southern precedents. massive wine grape oversupply anyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.