FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

dividend or option !!!!

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    It has always been the same with any investing in shares,
    the small forward looking investor holds shares for the long term and is the back bone of a company and the big players manipulate the share price until they are ready and then rides the stock with absolutely no loyalty.
    The FML board have now been to Germany and the USA but has had no impact on the SP.
    I find it hard to understand why the small investor is over looked by management and seems to be the last to know what is happening.
    I know this will never happen but wouldn't it be nice if long term investors could be rewarded with a small divided as a show of recognition of support or given 1 free option per 10 shares held for every year stock is held.
    Large brokerages can buy shares at discounted prices (CR) and then dump the next day for a quick profit.
    Large brokerages don't pay to buy and sell stock and can use bots to buy and sell in the same second to misdirect the market.
    Long termer's are FML's bread and butter,wouldn't it be nice to get some recognition for this !!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $12.79K 91.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60148 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 14983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.