GRR 0.00% 36.0¢ grange resources limited.

Dividend payment, page-11

1. 394 Posts.
    Hmm, it certainly seems some holders/investors/posters are changing their points of view about the manner in which the GRR business and it's assets are being managed.

As shareholders, it often feels like the resources of Grange, are not our resources. Maybe a name change from Grange Resources to ??????? 's (insert applicable name) Resources would be appropriate? What do you reckon? @gmac55 @miningnut @newB

@trippa99 you can try to use facts and figures (& a little opinion) to espouse that the Cash backing and other assets help with your comfort level as a shareholder and possibly even support an argument that GRR sp should be higher. Why not? Give it your best shot, I must confess, I did for quite some time.

I know what the argument is. It just doesn't make sense that the sp can trade at levels equal to Cash backing & receivables (let alone 30% disc) or @ 50% of NTA's. But it can and it did, and if you think it can't again you aren't seeing the forest for the trees.

As I have done previously on here, I draw your attention to the newspaper article that appeared in the Tasmanian Advocate in Sept, 2015. I think you'll find it most enlightening @trippa99 ...
    http://www.theadvocate.com.au/story/3339450/rift-threatens-grange-resources/

Also, if you are counting on a bigger future divi or expect the current 1c annual divi will atleast continue, don't ignore the possibility that the divi could again be stopped if circumstances arise that would give the slightest reason to do so.

I note a good number of posters/shareholders who projected a 'positive' disposition on here in past years seem to have thrown in the towel, sold up and gone away. @Autosime is conspicuous in their absence, particularly after advising us all to be patient (wait another 6 months x2) and telling us certain things were going to happen with GRR in early 2017. @cowboy72 is another that comes to mind, although it must be said he did explain his decision and reasoning for it very succinctly and his posts of early 2017 are worth a read.

IMO some of the new 'positive' GRR posters have 3 or 4 years of catch up reading to do. Might I suggest company anns, HC posts and googling a few news articles of past years might help bring them up to speed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $416.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 36.0¢ $99.40K 275.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 10972 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 175608 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.