CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

dividend payment, page-58

1. ape
    409 Posts.
    yes delong deal will be completed or scrapped in mid feb we have known this for some time...

delong do have a large number of options and as such evraz get these if the takeover succeeds after chinese gvt approval
    procedures complete

so why evraz would sell their chunk of cfe is interesting if at all they are...i havent seen any asx anncmts saying this

If sage is assisting with the sale it should have been announced to the asx so all could be given an opportunity to decide on the merrits of such an action

My view is that if the delong deal had gone thru when expected back in jul/aug then cfe would have fallen to evraz.Seeing it didnt go thru and the chinese regulators were dragging their heels evraz had no need to takeover cfe but notably they still did a deal with mcc to sweeten up with the chinese regulators.

It may well be back on in feb if evraz get delong ...from what i have read they are still interested and the deal is purely in the hands of the chinese gvt. By the way the chinese economy is diving i would be surprised if delong didnt end up in evraz control and as a result evraz will need a stable source of iron ore for their furnaces

It is really a game of dominoes but the first one has to be knocked over for the subsequent ones fall.Cfe will fall if delong goes to evraz.But it aint happening until next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.