LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Dividend Policy, page-14

1. 4,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    First the dividend.
    We have to get a good cash flow and money for expansion. That is just good business sense...

Just look at how long it has taken PLS to start the dividend thing - conservatism and prudence needed. But we will get there . If we stay as LLL. There is a lot of M and A coming.

The SPAC you talk of - well i don't know (accept someone else mentioned on this subject some time ago) who else is involved in that .. first i have heard about Mr Hay as per your post above. But consider the reason why there is a SPAC set up with Aussie connections...

On the political stuff...

The politicization of some metals is proving to be very controversial isn't it...I have really tried to stay away from commenting here on the political stuff , for exactly the reason we are posting about now! I am not anti Chinese and I suggest most share holders are very happy to have GF as a partner in Mali. Of course I have views on the stuff you have posted about in your previous posts (perhaps somewhat inaccurately) and of course on the macro economic situation of the world.

Its getting harder , but I still try to post only regarding the business of LLL.

ALL IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.