LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Dividend Policy, page-29

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    GARETH78
    You seem to understand where I am coming from with my dividend question.....
    I don't mind LLL sp growing less than other peers due to geopolitical risk attached, but of recent it seem that is not growing at all, not even in the days when all Li stocks are rebounding...
    Under these circumstances with Li price coming down, I doubt even an aggressive dividend distribution policy would make much difference to sp, not in the short terms.
    But the dividend issue and doing a bit more of research (I should have done it much earlier) have highlighted some facts which I was not aware b4.
    I am starting to understand why some stocks are priced so much more than LLL, although still imo very much overvalued.
    Possibly the only one at decent value is PLS although current Li will make sure that even Pilbara won't go any higher....for now.
    Anyhow as I said, i have trimmed my expectation for LLL and become aware of a different reality in the lithium space which hopefully will help me to make better decisions in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.