KCN 0.74% $1.37 kingsgate consolidated limited.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me...

1. 2,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2536

When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
    And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me Speaking words of wisdom, let it be

So far KCN is able to progress the refurbishment of Plant #1 from existing cashflow, but in the event that we might need a little more, managment is progressing financing options at both the Thai level, and with Australian lenders. Managment won't let the company run out of cash… not at this stage, we are too far to let this ship go broke

so a loan is only a back up… in case of case… plant 1 refurb. will cost less than < 20M AUD

things progressing in paralell… means while plant 2 i generating cash from stockpile… we start with the quartz lease from september… ok the stripratio will be quite high in the beginning… so oct., nov, dec, not so good…but from jannuary24 on we start the money printing… plant1 will be ready … so both plant operating …. Quartz lease fully optimizaed….

market is nuts…. Only short term guys around… fast in and fast out… flipping flipper…barley any real longs… fck buffet he is rich like hell… and older than RSK… let him drink his coke… buffet even cant use an iphone despite RSK can… proofen

just chill and pray the elephant

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5517/5517371-449d2d6c9f95e48770ac737cfcee91ac.jpgc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.37
Change
0.010(0.74%)
Mkt cap ! $353.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.36 $1.38 $1.32 $560.6K 417.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4500 $1.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.38 3932 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.