BCN 0.00% 2.5¢ beacon minerals limited

I agree with @TheFactaa &@Avoss there are a number of reasons...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I agree with @TheFactaa &@Avoss there are a number of reasons currently holding the price down, but i don't think it is negative sentiment, if anything, the opposite. Good time to convert ESPECIALLY if you intend to be a long term holder and most definitely if you got the ops for free in the cap raise (little jealous).

I bought the ops because it offered a .2c discount on the SP and offers a chance to sit back and see what happens till we get a little closer. Will need some serious volume to come along for the SP to rocket because by the looks of it, once we hit 4.3c we are in new territory where everyone who holds this share is in Green. This can be good but also can slow the SP down.

The 'Wall' at 4.2c is only 20 holders so it's not concerning to me, what is concerning is the daily volume, we need more attention on this to cycle through the profit takers, I would have expected to be holding 50Mil+ shares per day volume with this opportunity.

Someone throw up a chart thread with a 'primed to explode' title or something and get some day trader attention XD

Seriously though, where do we get some attention?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $13.28K 531.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 967124 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 1061750 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.