BCN 0.00% 2.5¢ beacon minerals limited

I agree completely, we need a presentation that shows how the...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I agree completely, we need a presentation that shows how the company intends to use this pos cashflow operation to build a longer stronger project. I don't think drilling is the answer but maybe backing some drilling operations or farming in/out to explorers to get some feed for the Mill.

my figures came out to ~ the same as what you suggested:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2948/2948080-9419d550b04cffbe7ae4c1dd087637bf.jpg
    Questions really are, can the current operation handle more volume? have we found a reasonably efficient process and can we replicate. If yes to any of these, it's time to pick up some local explorers who have found a better resource to start with. BCN have done well with a fairly low grade on this project, get some better feed in and see what happens to that production cost, sub $1000 would be ideal IMO.

The Preso is where it starts though, show us that you want a 20yr+ Company life and that you have a few ideas how to get there and BOOM! Unless of course, the plan is to keep quiet, let the SP suffer and accumulate more of the company at the round table, directors pulling a few Mil in Divs would buy a fair bit more of the pie if the SP suffers a little.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $13.28K 531.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 967124 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 1061750 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.