BCN 0.00% 2.5¢ beacon minerals limited

mate, not every criticism is downramping. the reason you...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20

mate, not every criticism is downramping. the reason you generally get non-holders criticizing, it is to challenge the stock and hopefully get some answers/opinions that change your mind. I mean, if you aren't using these forums to get insights in the stock you want to buy or currently hold, then what is the point?

I am so sick of being called a downramper for challenging stocks; without these challenges, we are basically just looking at unchallenged sales fluff that isn't subject to regulation.

I may be wrong but i interpreted it as a challenge of this claim, I personally haven't seen this claim anywhere in my research so far and I am very keen to find where this comes from, it should be all over here including holding it's own thread with progress being discussed.

This one claim (and a little bit of a plan for it) would be enough for me to take a much larger position and even participate in cap raises to help it get there, it would also be a no brainer for right-minded SMSF players and dividend chasing investors. Seems odd to me this isn't plastered everywhere. Their website doesn't even have a vision statement?

Little bump for @cosmo71 would love to get to the source of this claim =)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $13.28K 531.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 967124 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 1061750 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.