CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

On Monday CFE said in the annoucement: "With this matter now...

1. 2,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    On Monday CFE said in the annoucement:
    "With this matter now finalised the board of Cape Lambert will be meeting within the next two weeks to finalise a dividend and/or return of capital to shareholders."

"Within the next two weeks" could have meant yesterday or by Monday 28 July.
    When Dividends or Capital returns are announced by a number of companies they normally give investors some time to get in and buy, perhaps a week or two. I dont know if they are obliged to give time between announcing the Dividend and the Record date but I think they usually do as the SP climbs up pre Ex Dividend date which creates different advantages and options for holders and the company.
    I think the current SP has lifted because the MCC matter is over (but I do think it's still rediculously low) and will climb again on news of the Dividend and then again on news of the ATO resolution.

With this current weakness (for months now) in the CFE SP I do strongly suspect that a large holder or holders are getting out of CFE. This current jump is just helping them get out with more cash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.