CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Good afternoon viewers. I believe the comments are correct. As...

1. pjn
    123 Posts.
    Good afternoon viewers.
    I believe the comments are correct.
    As promised the payments were despatched on time, Friday October 31.
    How great were the CFE crew in making sure we were all well aware of
    the need to lodge our account numbers with computershare!
    Of course, with all the great news of regular income for CFE, I am looking forward to regular dividend payments. (Well you have to have faith!)

As ktrianta mentioned last week. Some of us old school holders from the
    40 - 50 cent range (and higher) fully expect CFE to go back up! And why not? It was only ever the uncertainty of tax, and the recovery of outstanding debts that caused the slide.
    I understand this has not been mentioned, some may remember? CFE, about 6 years ago, had a major slump down to the sub 10c level. My point is we got a heap of projects and good news underway. Tony and the team did a stack of roadshows to tell the world, and before you knew what, we were a tad over 90 cents! (21-7-2008... 92 cents) and looking at being taken over by the vodka drinkers!
    Will we see these levels again?
    I remember writing a post on hotcopper 5 years ago. I spoke about the need for CFE to create an income stream that would help level out the share price. It has taken longer than I thought, but finally we see an ability to value CFE on current returns, rather than only on in-ground values.
    CFE have an A1 record of getting projects off the ground, all it takes is a stable market and some customers!
    Capital returns and fully franked dividends..
    Here we go team CFE - bring it on!!!

Thanks for your time
    PJN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.