PHX 0.00% 4.0¢ pharmx technologies limited

Dividend

1. 2,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    No guarantees, but anticipating a dividend declaration during second half of July based on final dividend announcements in recent years. The record date could be early August and payment date later that month. Recent years payments policy suggest shareholders could again receive a distribution amounting to 50% of Corum's net profit after tax if this policy is maintained. The current yield based on prior dividends and the current share price is over 7% and I have no expectations why it should much different for this financial year. Their should be some franking credits too. There has been no guidance indicating any significant change to profitability except for the non recurring payment to the former Managing Director which I feel should be largely offset by the benefits of a lapse in performance rights to the former directors and chairman (27th April update). The cash position at 27th April was a healthy $13.3m indicating solid cash flow for the start of the June quarter. Hoping there has also been a solid increase in sale of hardware to customers following the May Budget announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PHX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29999 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 149405 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PHX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.