A2M 1.07% $6.59 the a2 milk company limited

Some interesting comments have come up on this topic. - I have...

1. 1,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 592
    Some interesting comments have come up on this topic. - I have no interest In dividends at all. Small profit distributions pale by comparison to exponential capital growth opportunities. I prefer A2 keeps the cash, and builds their war-chest more. Our shares are safer with millions of dollars in the bank and no debt. And, these reserves could enable us to diversify or break open new markets really quickly either by buying someone, building production capability, or spending on marketing. - and as an aside, of course one would think that breast milk is better for babies. No argument, but then again humans live many decades longer than ever before nowadays, breastmilk or not... infant formula provides needed convenience. Society has changed. Less women have the time and circumstances to enable them to breast feed mainly due to work commitments. More families are dual income than ever before in both WESTERN or EASTERN cultures.. China and other Asian countries are on an exponential growth path to catch up to the West and consumer consumption. A2 has a foothold and are potentially in the driving seat to capitalize on the opportunity to feed new consumers, babies or otherwise, internationally for many years...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.59
Change
0.070(1.07%)
Mkt cap ! $4.764B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.56 $6.67 $6.55 $10.14M 1.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13624 $6.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.60 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.