CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

Well divident may be a bit premature to discuss BUT IT IS NOT...

1. bkh
    131 Posts.
    Well divident may be a bit premature to discuss BUT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE IN 12 to 18 months time. Centro still a good company. It is operating well, generating good quarterly net profits, frankly I don't see the banks will carve it out, what I see the banks will actually help Centro to sell its fund to synicates investors. The banks will actually acts as lenders provide to any potential syndicates investors and at the same time maintain Centro as the operator.

The deadline in May is a small hurdle for Centro and the banks to finalise their agreement in their charges, well this may not bode well for shareholders as unsecure but is the only way to satify the banks.

For the coming 7 months with the banks off Centro back, Centro will gradually sell assets, reduce debt leverage and restructuring of its convuluted finances in an orderly fashion, this signify more good news to come. Most importantly Centro has a very good CEO Glennn the great Rufarno at its helm. I just ask you to have a thorough read at the KGB interview or should I say interrogation put on your balance thoughts, how he has indeep knowledge of operating the company, his confidence in restructuring and recapitilisation makes one feel as a shareholder has no qualms over the the short term dropped in SP

I know as an investor you are not suppose to love the company, but I'm patriotic. I shop at Centro, supporting my local retail stores buying mostly Australian produce. Centro as fifth largest shopping centres owner in the world, Headquarter in Melbourne, Australia, I,m proud to be a shareholder going through thick and thin with Centro.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.