AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

@Nimba Hey bud been reading some of your posts regarding Atlas...

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    @Nimba

Hey bud been reading some of your posts regarding Atlas and what i found was very disturbing in that all your posts are only about Atlas and no one else, reading your posts i am astounded you even bother to have any input given the knowledge contained in some of your posts relating to the Mining Industry's IO this would have me believe that you are or were involved in the industry and still could be, unfortunately what else i read in your posts towards Atlas and its shareholders is a revulsion to the point whereby you also infuriated with or by someone from the mining industry maybe that could be Atlas who knows if you have past dealings with them and they have wronged you but you seem to want to tear them down at every opportunity you get to the detriment of HC members and shareholders of Atlas which is quite sad really maybe you would be better seeking professional help instead of attacking the posters with demeaning rhetoric, and if by chance that Atlas has done something wrong by you, your displeasure would be better guided directly at the people responsible for your current demeanour, Atlas shareholders have been through hell and back, but I am sure they are not responsible or the cause of your problems for your outbursts on here. The continued degrading of our shareholders is not warranted, but we all know that we have a fight on our hands to save our company and i will say it again its our company we are fighting for we paid for it, the one thing we dont need is someone thats had a gripe with Atlas for a long period for whatever reason coming in to keep bagging us please try to find another HC thread and have some input into them it may help you with your problems.

I am sure whatever happens to Atlas in the future is entirely up to the shareholders who vote at the appropriate times to the proposed T/O so lets see what happens hopefully we can survive and then with with a better brains trust good leaders and thats an if as to the whats on the table then who knows what can happen in a bright big country like Australia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.