JBM jubilee mines nl

Hi EL & JojoGood to see some posts for JBM these days. Have held...

1. 129 Posts.
    Hi EL & Jojo

Good to see some posts for JBM these days. Have held from $4 and wondered why no discussion about it. Obviously it is too boring to make easy money on Austrlias premier nickel stock. I also have woodside and there is never a post about Australia's premier oil & gas company. Anyway from the outlook on nickel looks like 30000 plus nickel will be here to stay.

I hold WPL, JBM, BHP, MCR and COE.

Courtesy/Copyright Dow Jones

LME nickel prices likely to rebound as demand from Chinese stainless steel producers improving, says Craton Capital Management analyst Peter Richardson. Fall in LME nickel stocks in Busan since start September most likely due to Chinese buying, as Busan "is a first resort for Chinese suppliers or consumers," he says. Adds LME nickel stocks should start declining, reversing steady increases that precipitated 52% plunge in nickel price to mid-August low of $26,800/ton. Adds stock withdrawals should improve fund sentiment towards nickel; funds oversold nickel earlier when prices tumbled.

Sept. 20 (Bloomberg) -- Credit Suisse Group, Switzerland's second-biggest bank, cut its 12-month forecast for nickel and zinc and raised its forecast for copper.

Nickel may trade at between $32,000 and $35,000 a metric ton, down from the Zurich-based bank's previous forecast of $35,000 to $40,000 a ton, according to a report yesterday by Tobias Merath, Credit Suisse's head of commodity research.

Zinc may trade at $3,000 to $3,400 a ton compared with the bank's previous forecast of $3,400 to $3,800. Credit Suisse said copper may trade at $7,200 to $7,700 a ton, up from $7,000 and $7,500. The bank kept its forecast for aluminum unchanged at $2,600 to $3,000 a ton.

Nickel for delivery in three months on the London Metal Exchange traded at $33,600, zinc at $2,940, copper at $7,850 and aluminum at $2,215 as of 9:41 a.m. in London.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.