CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

It was definately being considered as per the ann from June...

1. 2,206 Posts.
    It was definately being considered as per the ann from June below, and again last month. I would anticipate an update once the crusher is commissioned. A good question for the AGM. Personally I think its a no-brainer if the crusher is up and running before the end of 2012, and the -40mm ore can be stockpiled for processing once the remainder of plant is commissioned later in 2013.

June 7th
    ROCKLANDS UPDATE
    EARLY CASH FLOW STUDY COMMENCES
    INVESTIGATES NEAR-TERM CRUSHING OF COARSE NATIVE COPPER ORE

The company is currently investigating commencement of early crushing of high-grade areas of the coarse
    native copper zone, prior to installation and completion of the floatation plant.
    Initial desk-top models suggest cash flows will be robust.
    Mining and strip back at Rocklands is planned to commence within the next 4-6 weeks, and once the Run of Mill (ROM) pad has been established, the crushing circuit (expected to be completed and commissioned by the end of 2012), may commence crushing of ore material from the native copper zone. The crushing circuit is designed to screen off +40mm size native copper nuggets separately, with the -40mm being
    transferred to the gravity and floatation circuit. The current study will investigate commencing crushing and recovery of the +40mm native copper ore, with the -40mm being stockpiled for later processing through the 3mpta process plant.
    The proposal will also provide valuable working data on the two giant rolls crushers being installed as secondary crushers to handle the high grade native copper zones of the orebodies.

Sept 11th
    The Company’s single focus now is to get into production as fast as possible, based on an initial 10 year mining plan targeting the following resource;

Measured & Indicated resource
    30.3Mt @ 1.70% CuEq
    (using 0.8% CuCoAu cut-off)

Our first priority however is to generate early cash-flow based on an initial 10-year mining operation, at a process rate of 3 million tonnes per annum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.