X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Dividends! Massive news!, page-37

1. 554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Am a Americano but have three Aussie stocks have to go to ASX to buy thru IB. Medusa, Grange Resources and Kingsrose Mining. All three have value metrics that are almost non-existent on USA markets. Had first two Medusa and Grange for years and have done well. Folks here may be familiar with all three as deep value types. On Medusa reserves I agree that narrow vein high grade mines tend to persist. Gran Colombia's Marmato mine is over 400 years old and still producing, their Segovia mine is over 150 years old think and has highest production ever now. BTW Gran is a superb value, have had it 4 years and am not selling here.

On last one Kingsrose Mining found it on value screen as #1 most undervalued stock worldwide. Have written an article on SeekingAlpha where am an author about Kingsrose today. Here is a snip and the link:

Buy Kingsrose Mining Stock For Free And Get Goldmines As A Bonus
    Jan. 5, 2021 2:46 AM ET|8 comments |About: Kingsrose Mining Limited
    Summary
    Kingsrose is an Australian gold miner with operations in Indonesia that ended FY2020 with zero Enterprise Value because it had more cash A$37.5 million(now) than mkt cap A$25 million.

It has an Allen EV/EBITDA of 0.20, trailing revenue of A$70 million, EBITDA over A$32 million and Free Cash Flow of A$17 million.

It owns the Way Linggo and Talang Santo gold/silver mines and a large land package in Sumatra.

The above seems almost to good to be true, but it is. The current situation is that Kingsrose (ASX:KRM.AX the PINKSHEET KGRSY appears defunct) has been running stockpiles through their mill while drilling Way Linggo and Talang Santo for future mine planning. Overall they refer to both as the Way Linggo Project. This helps explain the rather huge free cash flow and cash balance in 2020.

I am quite new to Kingsrose and found it through a value screen based on FCF and Allen EV/EBITDA in which it came out #1 worldwide on https://www.unclestock.com/. If you put in KRM.AX there and it should work for you without being a paying customer. Allen EV/EBITDA is a new version of EV/EBITDA that solves the problems with negative EV or negative EBITDA that confuses the original version.
    https://seekingalpha.com/instablog/535947-darp-research/5539491-buy-kingsrose-mining-stock-for-free-and-get-goldmines-bonus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.