STO 2.14% $7.62 santos limited

Yes I am serious. So what if it was Poland? And really, I...

1. 4,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yes I am serious.
    So what if it was Poland? And really, I thought it was next to Utah...
    What I was displaying was, there is exploration drilling where the area hasn't already been identified as a viable shale gas field.
    You asked if exploration rigs existed.
    The 2nd link if you had bothered to read, is a reference for global financing of fracking drawn mostly from experiences from the US.
    They have used a case study in SA.

The link below displays a map of areas still being explored in the US. (pink)
    http://www.eia.gov/pub/oil_gas/natural_gas/analysis_publications/maps/maps.htm

So although the US shale industry is well developed as it was explored by drilling since the 1970s there is still exploration drilling going on.
    So going back to the original premise there is exploration drilling for shale gas However I don't know the percentage of exploration vs production rigs.

Coopec, you seem like a nice bloke, but are a bit quick to make assumptions of other people's knowledge & experience, or that you may perhaps don't have all the facts.
    I'm not saying I do either, far from it, but I don't imply, and for the 2nd time, that others don't.
    This is a forum of debate & should be taken as such.
    I am happy to learn from others, but you aren't going to do that by trying to shut people down with accusations etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.62
Change
0.160(2.14%)
Mkt cap ! $24.74B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.50 $7.62 $7.48 $139.7M 18.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 264300 $7.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.63 118462 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.