IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

dividends revisited, page-2

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Mick --best wishes to you in Queensland for a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year .
    Persistance is a virtue !!!But at a quick glance
    your statement
    is dubious , but as you
    have attracted responses .
    You said :

" A peer of IGR, Kingrose Mining (KRM) has already got the message by announcing last week that it intends to pay a divvie next April despite the fact,
    like IGR, it started to pour gold a year ago".

Now I am a KCN fan ( buying Dominion was at best "questionable" ) , but I suggest your support group go to Page 8 of the KCN NOV 28th 2011 Presentation , to get the Dividend Preferential Presentation ( starting back in 2002) , and the 10 year price chart of KCN from 2002 ( $1.23 ) to ( near ) today , finishing at $6.11 .

And just a reminder that the stock was trading at $12.30 in Septber 2010 .
    So you are comparing an apple with an orange , and IGR is not KCN and not SLR and not TRY and not RRL , and not SAR ---so if you want the Punters to read this comparison ....why not say :::
    Well , in 10 years time , if IGR is has Capital appreciation at the same rate as KCN ,and then can demonstrate a track record of paying dividends ( reducing in an always not franked yield from 2012 to 2011, with a 2 year gap from March 2007 to Sept 2009 ) .

Mick ...as much as you might think Instos follow gold stocks for the dividend ...they don't unless they are mature stocks . Dividends are great for SMSF Superfunds in pension mode , because of the favourable tax consequences ....but so are the CAPITAL GAINS !!
    I can't post the charts I refer to ...but any astute person might like to look at the ASX DATA I refer to ...and make their own decision.
    Nearly Christmas and it is not the time for tension ...and
    rational discussions always need to be kept in perspective .
    Seems to me that you are comparing a young bull and an old bull !!
    regards
    Maplegion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.