SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

dividends, page-23

1. 4,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Thanks for the comments and advise regarding the forum in general. You are indeed correct. I got in at 0.63. Infact I had an order at 6.00 while I was in the shower (I took the mobile in for a bit lol) and it didn't fill. So i decided to bump it up a bit and luckily I got in before the run. I feel nice about this stock. I have had some terrible luck with small caps in the past. I'm not sure if i mentioned it but I got absolutely wrecked on EGO,AYN and CFU. But as I am a bit older now (27) I realised that these companies didnt present strong balance sheets. CFUs technology is still pretty sus and not generating revenue. Anyway, long story short I felt more secure investing in a penny stock that actually is turning a profit. Although you only have the previous results to reflect on I can only hope they improved on their last report. I have not invested much because I dont have that kind of capital. But for me it is quite alot! Total is about 1.6K from memory. Look forward to hanging around the SBB thread .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.