SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

dividends, page-29

1. 5,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Elpha,
    I am not sure as to the future of the Aussie Shareholder. A considerable amount of pain has been carried by the SH's over the past 12 months. This in not a speccy so one would assume we can't blame the POO, IOP or any other resources downturn for the reasoning of the SP slide.
    IMO the SP is totally centred around (oxymoron) the lack of confidence by investors due to the lack of solid Business news other than rinse and repeat Ann's
    A reassuring Ann is required that enforces their intention to pay a dividend. No new buildings, modifications, renos or clothing range will help the current situation.
    Business confidence is returning and sales must be up (assumption) so in turn profits must be up as long as they haven't spent it all on New Year celebrations.
    Back to my original thought, Once the Divvies are released and paid i am not sure there would be a reason to continue investment in a company that doesn't share with their SH's.
    That's my view, Dress it up or Down as you wish. Just don't wear a thong with it.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.