SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

dividends, page-62

1. 575 Posts.
    I had another thought last night. Actually, we need both quarterly 4c and the progress update report. I guess, the LT is not only after the 4c (div) rather than how the business expansion has been undergoing over the last quarter. In simplicity, there are two ways to uplift the sp to a much more reasonable level 1) provide div payout guidance (realistically this one won't happen anytime soon or may not happen till March)... 2) upgrade on business grow to attract the market (I see more existing holders will be buying this rather than newbies.. again fits the purpose of LT holding or boost up the confidence to average down their holdings).
    Only thoughts on what I will probably if happens on me...
    Anything below 15c is cheap, below 10c is a steal, but if below 5c we should also price some risks into SBB... I am being negative but I appreciate the fact that the market has sharks everywhere, surely there are some smart people who know what's really going on with SBB...
    Bottom line is to play the rules carefully... SBB has potential but everyone needs to understand their limits are..
    Have a good day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.