BCI 2.13% 24.0¢ bci minerals limited

Dividends, page-17

1. 2,987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    As all the former ioh holders would know, BCI's future is now with Buckland Hills. Whilst the NJV and Iron Valley will continue to eek out good longterm incomes for BCI, the development prospects for Bucklands will be critical.

The great news for BCI holders is that, whilst ioh developed a 'solo' mine plan for the creation and realisation of Bucklands, we now have serious talks with API about joint mine development of the contiguous Bucklands deposits.

And i would bet that MIN will also be wanting to be involved, due to the size of the WPIOP. Have a look at - www.apijv.com.au. This is a serious, large scale, future project, and BCI (and it's sh's) are well positioned to take advantage of the initial development stages of this project.

As long as the io price holds up, and the $ stays down, we are in a good overall position.

As for divies, as i've said on this forum before, if you are looking for dividends, don't invest in mining stocks - stick you money into the banks or tls.

All imo, of course....
    Last edited by macssharesforfun: 28/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $692.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 24.0¢ $42.82K 178.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 93753 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 21720 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.