RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Unless everyone out there knows something we don't (which makes...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Unless everyone out there knows something we don't (which makes no sense), what is going on. I'm no good with figures or picking stock if RVR is any guide. Please make any comments on the following, as I'm searching for answers!
    1) All the fundamentals are lined up and firing. After last night and Zn price still increasing today, why only 6% increase?
    2) I generally can't find a fault in management. I dream for them to drill Scarecrow now, but they're to disciplined to do so. I read some where that their bonuses are linked to increasing the resource size by 20%. If this is true, then they are crazy not to drill Scarecrow. Or, they are extremely confident and can infer from the drilling results so far they have that 20% and don't need Scarecrow! To the geologists, can they do this? This is the biggest plus for this stock, in my opinion.
    3) To the figures people. They will be making $25 million conservatively per year and that's at about half capacity and lower zinc prices, is it not? Even with a low payout ratio, is that about 4 cents a year( is that about right, please help!). If am confident that they will be able to continually extend the resource for at least 10 years, then share price is just the cream on top and I should sit back and relax.

My Nan used to say patience is a virtue, of which I have none!!!

Cheers everyone and good luck!
    Last edited by mdcha1: 17/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.