TLS 0.28% $3.62 telstra group limited

dividends, page-12

1. 88 Posts.

Pharaoh ............................... !

Yes, you will get a dividend ................ of 14 cents per share, providing you still own the shares on the books 'close date'. It will be paid to you on the 21st September ( 2007 ).

Where have you been the last two weeks ?

If you own TLS stock, don't you follow what your company is up to, and what is going on ? after all you have a stake in it.

Do you intend to hold them long term ? if you hold them past May 2008 you will be up for the final instalment, do you know how much that is per share ?

The stock has been hit by the double whammy of the financial shakeout that is going on which started with the 'Sub Prime' fiasco in the US at the moment, and Telstra's recent report to the market, which was not well received by the broking fraternity / market generally.

You must do your own research Pharaoh, you can't expect others to do the work for you, people will help you of course, but you must do for yourself first, otherwise you should not get yourself involved in the share market.

Do you know why you even bought the stock ?

You'd be better off to ask how and where to seek what you need if you're not sure, not come on the site and demand answers to your questions.

Go to the Telstra site and look ................. ( dear oh dear, let me get some honey for your dummy ) ...................... !!!!!!!!!!

I wish you well ............................ !!??!!

Regards ...................... !

Camelot ...................... !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.62
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.82B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.64 $3.65 $3.62 $65.42M 18.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1092958 $3.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.63 167188 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.