OOO 2.81% $19.36 betashares crude oil index etf-currency hedged (synthetic)

I have just received the following reply from Betashares about...

1. 9 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I have just received the following reply from Betashares about the dividend payment. Having gone through what's stated i will be looking to remove this share from my holding. I hope you find this information useful. Please be cautious when investing in these types of synthetic shares.

------

Good morning ****

Firstly, may I apologise for any confusion caused by this.

The BetaShares Crude Oil Index ETF (ASX:OOO) will generally only make a distribution if there are any underlying net realised capital gains to distribute which was not the case for the October period.

The BetaShares Operations Team is currently looking into making OOO distribution information and content consistent.

Please note, distributions are particularly hard to predict for OOO given the nature of the Fund. Further to this point, as stated on Page 4 of the OOO Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) which I have attached for your convenience, it is not the objective of the Fund to provide regular distributions to Unitholders. In some circumstances, however, the Fund might generate amounts of income and such income will be distributed to Unitholders at least annually.

Please let us know if you have any further questions around this we could assist with, and please do not hesitate to reach out in future periods for similar clarifications for OOO distributions. Although, if no estimated announcement is made on the quarterly date when the announcement is made for other funds it is likely OOO is not distributing for that period.

I hope this has been of assistance. If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to reply to this email or please contact BetaShares Client Services on 1300 487 577 (inside Australia) +61 2 9290 6888 (outside Australia) or visit our website.

Sincerely,

Zander

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OOO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.