WAM 0.95% $1.60 wam capital limited

You sold 50% of your holdings ... what is interesting to think...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    You sold 50% of your holdings ... what is interesting to think is that on the other side of the trade, the buyer thought it was a good deal.

Between institutions and retail (us dumb money) investors ... there is still a vote of confidence in the value. May be they are misguided or we can't see what we can't see.

If Wilson cuts the divi and doesn't stand up and admit his team just struggled vs blaming the market, Covid, supply chains, global warming etc ... if he tries to deflect then that will be the point (I predict) his other long term retail holders will stop and take a good hard look at their WLE, WMI, WGB etc holdings.

Many of the WAM retail holders will also hold other Wilson funds (WLE will be a big proportion). None of the other funds in the stable seem to be shooting the lights out nor winning investors over. Share prices have been under performing IMHO.

For now I continue to hold (sunk cost disillusions on my part). I'm quietly hopefully Wilson and the team double down on getting WAM back up and pumping. The fund is big enough to access (CEOs, CROs, HR etc) in every company they choose to invest in along with more research data than they could ever use. Now with AI tools, I really want to see WAM kicking goals again.

Wilson ... if you are reading this. Please get WAM firing again. I want to be a believer in active vs passive winning the day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.60
Change
0.015(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $1.775B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.59 $1.60 $1.58 $1.219M 768.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2149 $1.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.60 69099 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.