PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

I'm with whoever said "can we cease commenting on divvies" (may...

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 445
    I'm with whoever said "can we cease commenting on divvies" (may have been dfs)

We know:
    1. That divvies will be paid (at this stage, according to the capital management announcement)
    2. They will be paid after 30 June 2023 on results to that date (ie in the future) - profits/cash flow/future comitments etc
    3. They may be 20-30% of free cash flow (NOT NPAT)
    4. They will most likely be declared at the 2023 results announcement in August 2023 (ie in the future)
    5. The Ex Date will most likely be a few weeks after the results announcement
    6. The pay date will most likely be 4-6 weeks after the Ex Date
    7. That we all have NFI on the amount & neither does the company at this stage so if they don't, what hope do we mere mortals have in speculating on the amount
    8. The deal's not done until the cash is in the bank so if a really startling, positive, cash management alternative to paying out a dividend come up, the BOD may delay.
    9. We mere plebs just don't friggin' know!!!

So its useless speculating on:
    1. When
    2. The $ amount

But we can "DREAM", but let's stop wasting time posting about it - see point 9 above smile.png

May be harsh, bit that is the reality - too many other threads running on the PLS board to waste time re-hashing "divvies every day"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.